- Water Supply and Resources
- Sanitation and Drainage
- Wastewater Treatment and Disposal
- Agriculture and Irrigation
There are increasing in the demand of the Water In the Global Urban-Based Population, This place a substantial pressure on the available water supply, resources and related infrastructure. Population dramatic increase and the unmanaged resources are the main complex issues facing the water supply and resources in Jordan. However, developing and extending of water infrastructure, treatment facilities and sanitation systems in the urban and rural areas require planning and major investments.
Installation of Storm water collection systems and dam storage projects become a part of the necessary infrastructure required to optimize the current and future water supply. Wastewater is become a vital resource in the Agriculture sector; where the treated water is designated for reuse and irrigation purposes.
GREENPLANS offers studies, planning, design, advisory and supervision services for the projects and facilities in areas of Water and Wastewater. GREENPLANS provides environmental responsible solutions, viable options, and technical assistance in treatment of the sewage wastewaters as well as improving the quality of the irrigation water and drainage.
GREENPLANS works with Government and Private sectors (local and International levels), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Community Based Organizations in providing them with development, management, and planning solutions as well as building capacity for related development and governance issues.
- Environmental Management and Due Diligence
- Impact Assessment and Evaluation
- Waste Management
- Integrated Solid Waste Management
- Technology and Cleaner production
- Air quality and Climate change
- Pollution and Reclamation
- Landfill and Disposal
- Bioremediation and Restoration
- Environmental Constructions and Systems
- Investigation and designs
Innovative Sustainable Energy Management & Environmental Consultancy Services
From remediation projects to local waste management solutions, we possess the knowledge and expertise to share best practices in order to add value to client organizations and reduce their risk on projects. Our engineers can assist with standard environmental audits, permits and approvals and can provide your company with a variety of advisory, planning, design and construction-related services for environmental compliance consulting, civil engineering, solid waste, livestock waste, air quality, storm water, drinking water and wastewater.
- Energy efficiency and Conservation Project Design
- Energy Management, Studies and audits
- Sustainable and Renewable Energy
- Solar Energy and Technical Feasibility Consultations
- Waste to Energy (WtE), Biogas, Biomass Projects consultations
- Technical and economic consulting and advisory services for environmental investment projects as well as operation and maintenance
- Feasibility studies/socio-economic consulting and diagnosis
- Market Research& Policy Studies
- Policy Advice and Capacity Building
- Socioeconomic Development and Sustainability
- Permitting Requirements Analyses and Support
- Stakeholder Consultation and Engagement
- Environmental Training and Knowledge Transfer
- Environmental Technology Know-How and Practical field visits for University students and technicians
- Technical Support Services